From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 10:34:06 -0000
He answer is that I don't know, however, the Dell website is full of
information, albeit difficult to trawl through to what you want.
They have a link somewhere to technical support and no doubt you will get an
answer there.

The other thing is that so long as you don't physically force the machine
into the docking station, it is unlikely that you are going to cause any
damage.
If it doesn't fit, it isn't the correct one!

73

ATB

David W Wood