From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:46:15 -0700
    Well, Steve, that was on CW, of course, so need more help with SSB.
Plus, wait till I get the amp and do CW with about 600 or 700 watts;  then,
it'll really be fun.

I just have to get everything out of this Alpha Delta that I can, even
though I can't afford a big brute amp right now.

Will look for you later on the net;  hopefully 40 will co-operate with us
this time.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ