From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2008 20:26:49 -0500
I know that drill, I'm very involved in the NTS around here through out the
region. Eastern area as well. I think you're right, CT has 1 phone net which
I"m very active with and 2 CW nets and 1 or 2 local ones on 2 meters. Some
CT guys also get in to first region though, especially now. and there's a RI
one too you could get in to from there and the heavy hitters net at 10 PM
around here linked through eastern MA and RI, I tend to prefer the HF nets
personally but since I"m first region receive, I kind of have to go to the
local ones. I'm a real HF person and tend to only go to the local nets when
I'm NCS, or have traffic for them. I"m also a fill in on every net in MA and
RI and some CT so it's wild. If you hear the rumor about me being STM though
around here, there's no truth to it. I know that rumor was going around for
a while but there's no truth to it at all.