From:
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2015 23:13:12 -0500
I messed up my TM-V71A today, and I don't know how to undo what I did. I was
trying to program a frequency into one of the memory channels. Somehow I
managed to turn off the beeps that you normally hear when you turn the radio
on and off. I remember getting into something that caused my speech to say
"on" and "off" when I pressed the very bottom right button on my mike and
the lb key immediately to the left of it. I hope I am making enough sense so
you can understand what I messed up and you can tell me how to put it back
the way it should be or the way it was.

I just went completely through the copy of the manual I have for the
TM-V71A, and I do not see any reference to this situation at all.

Can anyone here tell me how to restore the beeps when I turn my transceiver
on and off???

Ron, K8HSY