From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2015 07:10:54 -0700
That sounds like to much.  How long have you had this radio?  If you
can, I'd dispute the charge with your credit card company and go
shopping for a gs elsewhere.  BTW, there are no differences in controls
on the front pannel, a few menu changes.  I haven't heard anything about
transmit audio either, a little better receiver performance.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148