From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2015 08:13:19 -0500
Ok Scott. Here's something else to try. I believe the volume settings are
different depending on whether the speaker or earphones are being used. So,
when audio is playing through the phones or buds, unplug them and then try
turning up the volume. Its certainly possible something is wrong with the
jack or the speaker itself but it could just be that the speaker volume got
lowered but not the headphone volume. Lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: