From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 22:36:52 -0500
Those Little S1 Radios had some of the best battery life, great xmit and
receive audio, and best coverage with their low power but fine little built
in quarter wave antennas of any HT I've ever owned, and the little ringing
you'd hear when the battery was fading down was helpful too.  Great
Memories, Thanks All, Danny.