From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 2015 05:47:17 -0700
Hello Mike, I would love to have one and or even pay for it. I really don't mind. I was planning to buy one at some point next year and I didn't realize that you weren't going to make anymore. So if if you would like I would still like to buy one now. My address is "GERRY space LE a RY"
1240, a I K I and S space way space Boulder Colorado space 80305. My phone number is (720–3 69–8039. Thank you very very much if this can happen I would really appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone this time