Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 13:18:34 -0400
Phil,

It's pretty easy.  First, go to dlee.org and download the scripts for Skype.
I think he has some for the Skype 5 beta, as well as Skype 4.2.

Install the scripts.

Install Skype's setup file.  Once you have that done, you register your
Skype name and password.

Another utility you can run which is nice is SkypeTalk.  It will announce
different events such as when somebody logs on to skype, or messages.
Actually, it is almost good enough that you don't need the Jaws scripts.