From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2013 20:44:35 -0700
Yah, the first computer we used that old Votrax on was in fact, a
Tandy TRS 80 with a wopping 128 k of memory onboard, no hard
drive, but 2 5.25 floppy drives.  That was back in 1981 or so and
we used it to access the UC Library Melvyl catalog using a 1200
baud modem.  Hot stuff for those days, so we thought.  Jim WA6EKS