From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 19:16:57 -0700
Hello Howard,

Actually, I had it on hand here so that guys coming over to work on the
antennas did not have to bring theirs, assuming that they owned one.  I have
found over the years, that friends and associates are more willing to help
if the person needing help had their own tools and equipment and didn't rely
on their helpers to bring their own stuff.  This particular piece of
equipment connects to a computer, and in fact, much of what it can display,
is only displayed on a computer screen.  This particular analyzer comes with
loads so that you can properly terminate a coax run, so that various tests,
like determining exactly where an open or short is located can be accurately
be performed.  In other words, a very accurate time domain reflectometer.
.

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ