From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2013 10:36:14 -0500
Fred,
My commercial Windem came with insulators at the ends but with a
jumper connected to about a foot on the long side and somewhat
shorter on the short side then to two more insulators and antenna
termination.  The peperwork indicated that this might be beneficial
to reach a reasonable SWR at the low end of 80 meters.  In my
situation it was not necessary but FYI.