From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:49:05 -0400
Ok, David.

I actually had a semi-brilliant idea earlier today.

We have a number of marine stores in our general part of Michigan, and I
might take a look to see what they have to offer.

Of course, I don't know if their prices for good UV resistant rope will be
over-inflated in comparison to what I can get via the internet, but it will
at least be interesting to find out.