From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2012 11:13:46 -0400
    Hey, John.

Congrats on the G5RV!

I like Junior's idea of a G5RV club!  (grin)

I won't be able to join the 20-meter net this afternoon, because I have some
pressing issues to deal with at work, but hopefully, you can try it with the
40-meter round table group next Saturday afternoon.

I'll be curious to see how your G5RV does on 20 meters today, so hopefully,
some folks will put some reports on the list.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ