From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:09:51 -0800
Terri,
    You cant ruin cd's just by touching them.  And if they get dirty you can
actually wash them.

    Depending on how the cd is placed in its case, I just grab the edge and
work it out then use the center hole to handle it.  Same with dvd's.

    Remember that cd's predate the flash cards just like cassette tapes
predated cd's and 8 track or reel to reel predated cassettes.  And as each
media type became more widely used, the previously popular media began to go
away.  Flash cards are nice but being so small, they can be more easily
lost.  Nothing is perfect.  LOL

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Home Page-
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/