From:
Paul Bolduc <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Bolduc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:31:24 -0400
Good evening Phil,

The one tip that I recently learned is that the 9900 can dial out numbers it
has received or that are stored in the name memory.
To do this choose a name or number.
pick up the phone.  Hit the Mode, middle button on the bottom row, once.
This gives dialing choice meaning if it's a 7 digit number this is the
default so just hit the mode button again and it will dial.
If you need to have the area code for a local call hit the right side of the
long up down button and if you need to have a 1 hit the left side and then
hit the Mode button to start the dialing.

Any questions by anybody with a Classco 9900 CW I will be glad to help out.

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X
Email: [log in to unmask]

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world!
Royalston is located in Massachusetts