From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:39:38 -0800
Walt,

I'm currently in the market for an hf antenna.  I've never had a lot of luck with verticals and they also seem to cause more interference to neighbors, stuff in
my own house, and also seem to pick up more noise, and we have lots of that around here.  So, thinking of some sort of multiband inverted vee or
something.  What's the length of the b&w antenna?

Thanks,

Don  W6SMB