From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2015 07:41:02 -0700
Is this a box for switching microphones or switching radios?  I always
wanted a switch box or a box with function buttons on it, but I just
can't build that sort of thing.  You are right, voices and radios are
different.  The eq stuff talks reasonably well on the 590 control
program, but not at all on the 990  program.  THe microphone, that is
the one we're discussing, does have a level pot and does not require
batteries when run on the Kenwood radios.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148