Date:
Mon, 25 May 2009 17:41:28 -0700
Hi Bill,
     Depending on if you want to use straight wireless or wireless LAN, there usb devices you can buy to plug in to your usb ports to enable the computer to connect to the internet. Personally, I would take the computer to the local computer store and explain what I wanted to do.
     I put my wired desktop on a wireless LAN with a USB wireless card. IN the USA one may end up spending about $50 to $70 or so for a card like that.

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon Clear, 78.1°F Wind:WNW-290° at 14mph gustin