From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 18:31:06 -0700
Hi John,

Yes, indeed, I am certainly open to the Elecraft possibility.  I'm not sure
the K2 was one of their accessible rigs.  I'm digging up that info.  Buddy,
can you tell us if the K2 is as accessible as the rig you reviewed?  Wasn't
that their K1 CW rig?  Anyone who is doing anything to enhance the
accessibility of their gear for us blind folks is receiving serious
consideration as the radio portion of my little project.

What issues did your friend have with the Yaesu that caused him not to like
it?

Thanks.