From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2013 18:22:50 +0100
Hi Alan,

I know very little about the flex radios, and up until now have tried to
pretend they're mainly about graphics...  But, I know Adam believes future
performance radios are almost certainly going to have an SDR architecture,
and if they are wrapped up in an ergonomically designed unit, we might have
a chance at tactile accessibility out of the box!

BTW, I have a panel layout for the 7800 if you need it.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals