From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:37:46 -0500
Hi, I posted a few minutes ago about this issue, and I think that it may
have been my card.  I am at the hospital now like I said, and I do have a
card that was a little shakey, but when I hold one side of it together
Pine seems to behave itself.  I still can't figure out why the rest of my
connections would act fine, and telnet and particularly Pine would give me
such a hard time.