From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:42:51 -0600
We get inversions  in the winter months here and I have not noticed any
degradation of the G. P. S. signals at those times.  Wonder if the
humidity is the real factor at the 2 ghz plus frequencies here?

>>> [log in to unmask] 6/7/2006 8:29 AM >>>
Hi Collin and the group.  I guess that it is a give and take type
deal
then.  I love to DX and work skip on 2-meters and 440, but don't
appreciate this bad coverage.  Like I posted on Sunday the GPS worked
well, and it was cooler.  The last few mornings there have been band
openings that have  been fun.  I guess then that if 2-meters is opened
and
opened wide it will be an olman for poor GPS coverage.