From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2014 16:33:06 -0600
Quite a few more functions speak in the 590, also no additional filters are
required in the 590 as they are all built in.  You need to purchase
additional filters for the 570.  As far as performance, I can't tell you
what the differences are.  There may be other differences, however, I'm not
an expert on either radio.

Howard #3, W A 9 Y B W