From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:20:36 -0400
Hi.

This is intersting.  If a person were to have no credit cards as a good
friend of mine is in that position, having recently gone through credit
counseling, would that mean that the FCC would essentially prevent him from
renewing his license, being that he does have a vanity call?

It seems like the FCC makes a lot of assumptions these days which probably
should be challenged, although the people that they hurt generally don't
have the resources to do so.

73, de Lou K2LKK