From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:52:04 -0400
Hi Mark,

I guess it depends   on what  the problem is, and seeing what works to fix
it.   Try one at each end, and if the problem is solved, remove one and see
what happens.    If the problem returns,  put that one back and remove the
other.   There is no  one perfect answer for RFI and every setup and
situation is different.  Sometimes you need to solve the problem at whatever
is being interfered with, such as putting a choke on  the leads to your pc's
speakers.

If using one of the clamshell type I mentioned to Tom,  it should be a snug
fit.  The correct size that clamps snugly on the wire is better than  a
larger one just sliding loose on the wire.

BTW, that ALL Electronics site is also a good source  for  stuff like audio
cables, adapters, etc.  Every time I place an order, I wind up spending 50
bucks.

73, Steve KW3A