From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2014 22:07:43 -0700
I'd like to find something I lost years ago and it was a book that had the
script alphabet made of pipe cleaners and twisted into the correct shapes
and blue to a page.  They were quite large and there was one letter per page
so you got a good idea of what the letters are to look like.  I can sign my
name but I have forgotten a few of the script letters.

Phil.