Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2015 03:28:56 -0600
Oh lord, Howards everywhere? Oh no. ... Okay, let me save the twelve
bucks, but right now, I have problems trying to get food on the table. I
would do the hundred buck lifetime membership, but right now, I can't
afford it at the moment.

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Home: 720-550-6142
Cell: 720-435-7407