From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 17:47:19 -0500
That's my problem, I find myself opting for the laptop more often than
not.If I had to actually go out of the house to work every day or school it
might be a different thing but I take classes online, I'm more comfortable
on the computer keyboard now, really, That's exactly my problem. The BNS was
cool because it was smaller and I liked carrying that around more then the
pack mate which is kind of big, all told, I really rather carry around my
laptop. It's bigger, but I can do more with it and I forget what I paid for
the laptop, but it was less than $700, pack mate, I got with out the braille
display, when I got it I forget what I paid but I think it was about $2000.
When I pay it off next month, I'm going to give thought to maybe getting rid
of it and grabbing another BNS for quick notes and stuff. Tomorrow I head
out to the region EOC for nets, I'll bring the laptop. I just feel if I'm
going to grab something bigger,I'd rather go for the laptop. I suppose for
some notes I could use my phone too but I generally don't.