From:
Mike Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2014 20:39:40 -0400
This week I went to crossband with the TMV71a and it didn't work.
I have the b vfo on 442.6, for control, my HT, and a on the repeater,
(146.685, input .0685), got that set up.  I held the tone key (third
from the left) and power down it had one beap, but no
crossbanding.  I hit both a and b bands so the lower beap sounded to
be sure they were both active.  I tryed  turning on the TDMF tones,
thinking they were on, and back again.  This is with the reverse
butten, (fourth from the left), all give me single beap, but no
change. Menu 403 is on crossband.
It worked befor, but not any more.
I checked the menus, with the list, and didn't find anything that has changed.
I am puzzled, any suggestions!
KD2CDU
Mike