From:
Sarah Alawami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 20:10:09 -0600
Hello. My name is Sarah Alawami. I am a new ham. I just  got my license and
call sign recently as yesterday or so. I don't really know what I'm doing
but I am willing to try and learn as I go along. I  don't have any equipment
yet but I plan to acquire an accessible handheld as I don't want to string
equipment in the neighborhood where I'm going to move to an I travel a lot.

I look forward to   learning and giving back.

Thanks.

Sarah Alawami
msn: [log in to unmask]
aim: [log in to unmask]