From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:38:59 -0500
Steve,

I'm not aware of any limit as to the number of books the player will
recognize as long as there's space available on the medium.  Depending on
the size of the book, I get seven or eight books onto a 1GB cartridge, which
seems like enough since I can only read one book at a time.  I don't like
the idea of the USB thumb drive sticking out of the side of the machine, so
I prefer the cartridges for that reason.

Steve