From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:57:17 -0500
Butch:

Yeah, if you have the file to make Windows 7 run Outlook Express, I'd love
to see it, and I'm sure others would too.

My problems with Outlook 2010 and Windows 7 aren't so much with reading
specific types of documents.  Instead, the problems are with the program
itself.  It runs very sluggishly, and seems to constantly want to sync my
g-mail folders.  I can find no way to change the syncing process, say, to
certain time intervals, or to when I log on or off, which I think would
improve things significantly.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ