From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2015 19:27:43 -0500
We had a great session of the net today at 2100Z on 14258 KHz.  As I said at
the beginning of the net, sometimes I think I am applying too much structure
and not encouraging the free flow of communication among those who check in.
I would like to hear from anyone if you have suggestions for running or not
running this net.  Conditions, skip zones and varying station capabilities
mean that a certain amount of structure allows more people to participate,
but this can be overdone.
Skip was short and many distant signals were weak today.  Thank you to my
brother, W6PR, and to Junior and others for relays.  We had a new check-in
today, KD0ZWS, who may need a little e-mail correspondence from some of us.
He hasn't learned how to run a screen reader yet, but his wife's e-mail
address is [log in to unmask]  Check-ins were:

w6pr
w7oq
w3iuu
kg4itd