From:
Richard Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 11:41:11 -0600
HI folks,

Liked Mike's story of the man cum workbench.  Reminded me of another
good one.
A few years ago a local ham was visiting with a friend who had a Yaesu
ft101b with the ubiquitous d104 microphone on eleven meters.  THis
dude was operating on the am channel where a lot of his buddies stood
by regularly.

WEll as my friend sat working on his computer bbs system the guy
decided to slip into the little water closet he had off his radio
room.  HE stepped inside and relieved himself.   WHile standing there
doing his bit my friend happened to glance at the radio.  About
everybody in Burlington Iowa heard this guy take a leak and flush.  My
pal waited until he waws done then disabled the vox.

73 de kb0ruu

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

If you put garbage in a computer nothing comes out but garbage.  But
this garbage, having passed through a very expensive machine, is
somehow enobled and none dare criticize it.

Any IC protected by a fast acting fuse will protect
the fuse by blowing first.