From:
Albert Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 09:06:50 -0500
Hi All
This discussion regarding the Alpha Delta and the G5RV antennas reminded me
of the time I made a multi-band antenna for 80/40/20/15/10 out of 5-wire
rotator control cable with wooden dowel spreaders separating the wires like
was described for the Alpha Delta. The center (feedpoint) insulator was
connected to the coax. This was around 1970. The difference was that my
antenna band elements were cut for the center of each band. We've come a
long way. I wish I had room for one of those Alpha Delta antennas here.
Best of 73's, Albert, WA7FXB