From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2013 15:15:37 -0500
Is there a way to install NVDA as a secondary screen reader?
Harvey ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr. Ronald E. Milliman"
<[log in to unmask]> To: <[log in to unmask]> Sent: Monday, August
05, 2013 2:25 PM Subject: Re: RT Systems Baofeng Programming Software

I wasn't aware that my JAWS screen reader won't work with the RT Systems
software. That's a disappointment. I hate to have to download and learn how
to use another screen reading program like NVDA just to be able to use the
RT Systems software. Damn! If it isn't one issue with this stuff, it is
something else!

BTW: just so you know, Dave, my name is Ron, not Ray. <Smile> I like the
name Ray too, but I tend to prefer my own! <lol>

Ron, K8HSY