From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2015 13:48:47 +1300
Hi Mike!

If you find that, be sure to let the world know, hi hi.

There is a fellow up in ZL1 that has written his own. Odd thing is if you
express any interest in buying it or using it, static suddenly takes over
the band. Hi hi. I don't know if he isn't interested in sharing or just
reluctant for the world to know he's accomplished something that truly would
be remarkable. If it's the former, then I can't blame him, but avoiding a
money maker makes no sense to me. Hi hi. Strangest thing I've ever run into
really.

73,
Dave