From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2012 12:40:08 -0600
oh wow, I just looked at my original message and I did indeed state that the
main receiver only does those other modes and not FM.
I know it doesn't just do those, and does FM as well, and I know the sub
receiver does AM too...but it was a really really long day yesterday and I
wrote that email when I should have been sleeping like a log.
sorry for all the confusion and miss direction guys.
18 hour day, including 6 hours of driving and a funeral will do that to a
guys head lol.

73
Colin, V A6BKX