From:
pat gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
pat gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:14:48 -0400
the program from Rick teller kh6ty works quite well.  You will need a second
sound card to transmit those modes because of the intensive nature of the
processes used.  It's like music to an extent.  I'm getting a machine with
two sound cards so I can dedicate the primary card to speech just as before
and the second card for digital mode transmissions and other intensive
applications. 73- pat kk3f