From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2008 09:19:43 -0400
    Howard:

Well, there are lots more jobs for sociologists out there today now, and
they go way beyond just teaching and research, which used to be the case.

In fact, I'm on the brink now of getting involved in some really fascinating
grant research involving integrating the science of weather forecasting with
Sociology, so as to improve both the quality of, and responses to, weather
watches and warnings. ... This grows out of an 8-day conference I attended
in Boulder, CO this past August. ... Really fascinating stuff!

Won't bore the other listers with details, but suffice it to say, I'm quite
busy and very excited.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ