From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:15:52 -0400
Hi.

Now that I've got a Windows-based computer in the ham shack, I'm going to
have to start checking out some of these logging programs.  This one sounds
like some JAWS customization could be done to it that would make it pretty
slick, and I like to fool around with such things...

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 02:47 PM 6/29/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>Pat,
>
>It is very accessible, even more so if you install the optional .wav files
>that Scott has on his website at n3fjp.com.
>
>In fact, you can select full, partial, or no voice navigation.  That is nice
>for the sightie hams, and I use partical navigation with JFW.  In partial
>navigation, when you tab to the call field, Scott's XYL states "call", and
>then you are oriented.  The next field is the class field and the final one is
>the section field in the field-day program.
>
>With the partial navigation, if you enter a dupe call, as you tab out of that
>field it will say "dupe".
>
>The only modifications I had to make was to write a restricted frame in Jaws
>to get the stupid clock to shut up.  The only thing you may need to hunt for
>in the current version of the program is if you make an error in entering a
>QSO.  You need to use your Window Eyes review cursor or the JFW cursor, click
>on the number or call of the erroneous entry, then find either the edit or
>delete button.  After you left-click the edit button, all the fields are
>tabable so you can correct the call, class, section, mode, time etc.
>
>HTH,
>Steve, K8SP

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK