From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:46:51 -0400
Steve:

I'm on the road today, as my XYL and I have taken  our two oldest grand-kids
back to Illinois to meet up with our son who is now taking  them back to
Missouri.  I'm writing this e-mail from our hotel room south of Chicago.

As a result, I don't have access to my logging computer with A C Log.  But,
from what I remember, there should be a transmit set-up ,menu, in which
there is a CW group of setup options.  If you can find that and get into the
options list, you should be able to tab to Winkeyer, and check it.  Then,
you should be able to find a sending speed option, and manually change the
WPM value from there.

To me, this has always been rather cumbersome, so I just get into the
winkeyer configuration setup, check the speed pot adjustment option,  and
then change the sending speed manually via the knob on the front of the
winkeyer as needed.

I know these probably aren't the greatest instructions, but I'm doing it by
memory here.

Let me know how you make out, and if you need more help, I'll try to assist
once I get back home later tomorrow, Saturday.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ