From:
Robert Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 16:16:06 -0700
Anthony,
    The terrorists have no allegiance to any country.  They operate in any
cpuntry that turns a blind eye to them.  Trashing Iraq will not do a thing
except to fuel them even further.  Its like pouring water on an oil fire,
all it will do is spread the fire.

    Shall we invade every other country that harbors terrorists?  We are so
spread now that our own country is wide open.  And we cannot even keep up
with natural disasters at home.

Disclaimer: the above is purely my own opinion, not that of any other person
or entity.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup