From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2014 12:35:22 -0400
I also think we all do it different as well. It is in the feel, smell,
timing, there is a lot of little things to learn but some of us do manage
it. My number one tip as with any tool, always always always, know where you
are working, know where your tip is.  That's why I often go somewhere and to
my soldering, using a power saw, anything like that, and against most of my
family's advice, do that stuff alone, so I'm not likely to get distracted
and hurt myself.