From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:00:52 -0400
there's not much on the radio around here, it's either RI commercials, or MA
commercials, and some times a station with both, and oh ya, maybe 2 or 3
songs thrown in for good measure, but if you listen during the day and come
back tomorrow, it's the same songs, the same commercials, same ole thing. I
like my XM because I can go days with out hearing the same song twice. I
haven't listened to FM radio in 5 years really other than in people's cars
where I don't pay attention anyway, but from what they tell me, it's only
got worse.