From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 10:45:27 -0800
Has anyone ever tried to pick up the sensor frequency from the
outdoor probe? I also have one but don't have to contend with
freezing temps here.  I wish someone would make a more
comprehensive talking weather station that would give wind speed
and direction as well as temp and humidity.  Maybe someone has
experience with existing ones that connect to their computer.  I
guess that would be cheaper then a stand-alone version of same.
Back to the atomic clock version, I have always put my outdoor
sensor in at least two zip lock bags and tried to put it
somewhere out of the sun and rain though at present mine is just
lying on the ground next to our basement door.  Jim WA6EKS