From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:59:32 -0400
Actually, the reason they made a no code tech was to see if it brought more
hams in to the hobby, at the time there were 5 license classes as there were
when big et started, 6 if you want to get technical. I guess most saw it
coming but to me, it take something away from the hobby for me, but I'm
extra already so I don't have to take any more tests.