From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 11:43:56 -0700
LOL I suppose I am.  *I like to look at it this way, I'm cynical, not
gullible.
I am in no way saying that receiving a Braille copy of your credit card
statement makes one gullible, just that if you aren't prepared for the
potential consequences, then you may be thought of as gullible if it
surprises or shocks you that something like this wasn't completely secure
etc.
A little cynicism goes a long way in keeping one safe and happy I find.
Being cynical also weeds out the gullible people from my life because they
can't stand it hi.

73
Colin, V A6BKX