Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 06:55:14 -0700
I and another here on the list both asked for the net frequency but never
saw a posting about it in the last week.  I was here and could have checked
in yesterday but no frequency reminder was generated.

Of course, I could search 20m which isn't that big but I am too close to the
net control and his is the only voice I would have recognized.  Just a
thought, it might assist with the number of check in stations if a reminder
were sent a day or two ahead of time.

--... ...-- de Brian k5in